Experts in legal translation, certified translation and interpreting services in Canary Islands.

Do you need legal translations from German, English and Spanish in Tenerife, Gran Canaria, La Palma or any other place?

Traducciones jurídicas Alemán-Inglés-Español

What can I do for you?

Breaking language barriers to ensure that your legal message is conveyed with accuracy and understanding.

German, English and Spanish legal translations

My academic background together with my years of experience abroad have allowed me not only to have a good command of the Spanish language but also of the working languages and their cultures, thus getting to know the target audience closely.

English and Spanish interpretation

I help my clients to communicate through different interpreting techniques for which I have been trained, acting as a communication bridge between people of different languages.

Sworn translations of German and Spanish

Do you need a sworn translation to present in Germany or Spain? I work with a close and reliable network of sworn translators recognised in Germany and Spain by the Spanish Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Cooperation (Ministerio de Asuntos Exteriores y Cooperación).

Certified English translations

I am a member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and I provide certified translations (also known as official translations) of English and Spanish valid throughout the UK.

Paula Jorge

servicios de interpretación de inglés o alemán al español en ferias internacionales para empresas.


Graduated in translation and interpretation, with a master's degree in professional legal translation and having passed the examination on German law that grants recognition as a sworn translator in Germany.


Communication is essential before, during, and after the translation process; therefore, we maintain contact throughout the entire process.


Since legal texts contain personal data, I offer the possibility to sign a confidentiality agreement, and I will treat your data with the utmost confidentiality.


Certified translations from English and Spanish

In many cases, in order for your translations to be accepted in the country of destination, they will need to be done by an official translator. This may be in the case of academic certificates, Spanish King’s diplomas, bank statements, pay slips, employment contracts, passports, visas, birth certificates, marriage certificates, identity documents, among others.

This is because the specialised language of each legal and civil system is not a simple task that many can easily understand. For this reason, when we talk about certified translation, sworn translation or official translation(certified translation) it is necessary that it is carried out by a specialised translator.

If you need a certified or official translation of a document you can contact me directly as I am a recognised member of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and can certify my translations. Furthermore, all my certified translations will be valid throughout the UK.

Interpretation in English and Spanish for private clients

Living abroad is not always easy, especially if you do not speak the national language.

Whenever you need to carry out administrative formalities, you can and should always consult a professional interpreter. This is important because in many conversations with institutions such as the national police, the civil registry or medical appointments, specific terminology is used, which the interpreter must know how to convey correctly, and this is not easy.

However, I specialise in the legal translation sector and am therefore familiar with the terminological jargon of the sector, as well as having experience as an interpreter in these situations. You can contact me if you need a professional English and Spanish interpreter for: applying for a NIE at the National Police station, civil registry procedures (registration, marriage or birth certificates, among others), attending private medical appointments, notary offices, etc.

If you need a professional English interpreter in Tenerife, please contact me so that I can get more information about what you need and advise you.



Send documents.

Send the documents you need to translate through the contact form.

Indicate the date.

In case you need the translation for a specific day, don't forget to specify the date.


Specify all the details I should consider when preparing your quote (international shipping, copies, guidance, assistance with procedures, etc.).

Skip to content